My First Award!

Wow, I thought it would take awhile before my baby blog got one, but get one I did! Thanks Magaly Guerrero of Pagan Culture for the nomination!

The way it works is I'm supposed to say 7 things about myself and then nominate 7 other blogs.

1.) The hubby and I are both foodies, but he is by far the better cook (my mother was too paranoid to let me do much in the kitchen).

2.) I took swim lessons awhile ago to overcome my fear of the water. They didn't really stick so well, but I tried.

3.) As a reward for trying, I signed up for bellydance classes at the local rec center. I've been doing that ever since.

4.) I experimented with all sorts of crazy products before I learned to love my hair and it's natural curls. Yep, that includes both Jheri Curl and relaxer.

5.) I've been out of the country 3 times. I've been to Peru, when I was little to meet some of my extended family. I went to England for a high school trip. I went to Bermuda with my husband's family to celebrate my in-law's 50th anniversary.

6.) My tea cupboard is terrifyingly out of control. It looks like a micro version of Horders. But I drink at least 2 cups of tea a day.

7.) I love to read to my children even though they are perfectly capable of reading on their own. I love to give each character a distinct "voice" when I do. The Harry Potter series was a very big challenge!

OK, so this is the part where I nominate 7 other blogs. Here goes:


1.) Inciting A Riot
2.) A Fanciful Twist
3.) The Blyssful Witch
4.) Poor Girl Eats Well
5.) Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai
6.) The Whimsical Cottage
7.) Rue and Hyssop



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! My tea cupboard is also a mess of craziness. I even brought home another tea last weekend. It's a sickness.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom tried to get me to relax my hair after I turned 15, and I might have tried to bite her hand off.

    I can't stop giggling at the idea of you with Jheri Curls. You MUST share a picture!

    ReplyDelete