Magaly's Challenge: A Reply


So Miss Wicked, Magaly Guerrero, challenged me to step up my writing game. Of course, I shall accept. (Because, yay – games!)



But because I can never leave well enough alone, I’d like to raise the stakes a smidgen. So, dear friend, I shall add an extra challenge for myself. Every post I make for this challenge shall incorporate a quote about tea. Don’t fret, I’m not cruel enough to make a committed coffee drinker join my mad tea party. But, I challenge you to work a quote into your posts also… a Terry Pratchett quote to be exact.

So what say you, Miss Wicked? Care to play by those rules? (Anyone else is free to join in of course, because, yay – company!)


Song Choice: The Devil Went Down to Georgia, Muppet show version 



9 comments:

  1. The gauntlet has been thrown down! I will watch (I mean, read) with rapt attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean watch/read? You better grab your tights and shield, I mean... your keyboard, and jump in!

      Delete
  2. WoooHooo! I can't wait to see what you brew. I better get my book of Terry Pratchett quotes (not the is by my bed or anything *cough*) and ready myself for battle. This is going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, this will be interesting, that's for sure!

      Delete
  3. That may just be, the Best Song in the Wor-hur-hurld!!! *though this is just a tribute ;D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahaha... funnily enough I was just thinking of that song the other day.

      Delete
  4. Release the kraken!!! You guys are total thrill seekers... upping the Ante 😆

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good! LOL! Let's see if the challenge is met!

    ReplyDelete